Craving for a cheesy but a Diet & Macro Friendly dish? This recipe delivers!
Macros: 68g Carbs, 20g Fat, 71g Protein, 736Kcal (Serves 2)
75g Macaroni (Raw)
75ml Low Fat Milk
1/4Pc White Onion
2 Cloves Garlic
15g Sundried Tomato
20g Parmesan Cheese (shredded)
15g Cheddar Cheese (shredded)
200g Chicken Breast
1/2Tbs Flour Paprika,
Salt & Pepper To Taste
Water as needed
1. In a hot pan, panfry the cubed chicken and season with salt and pepper.
2. Add in the white onions and garlic and saute until cooked.
3. Season with paprika and add in the flour.
4. Throw in the sun dried tomatoes and the raw macaroni.
5. Add in the Low Fat Milk and a little water. *not too much as you want the sauce thick.
6. When macaroni is 80% cooked, add in the shredded cheese.
7. Season with salt, pepper, and paprika to taste.
8. Serve on a plate and top with fresh Parsley.