Not all curry dishes are the same! It’s about time you enjoy this spicy and full flavor curry recipe!
Macros: 16g Carbs, 13g Fat, 47g Protein, 369Kcal
200g Pork Rump (Lean Only)
75g Fresh Tomato
80ml Coconut Milk
1/2Pc Red Onion
2 Cloves Garlic
1 Small Pc (half thumb size) Fresh Turmeric
1 Small Pc (half thumb size) Ginger
Chili Flakes to taste (Vindaloo is a spicy dish)
Cilantro for garnish
Salt & Pepper To Taste Water as needed
1. Slice pork into cubes and roast in hot pan until nicely brown
2. Lower the heat and add in the sliced onions. Saute until onion is cooked.
3. Add in the garlic, ginger, turmeric and continue roasting for about 1-2 mins
4. Add in the fresh tomatoes and mix well. Season with the ground spices and a little bit of salt.
5. Add in half the coconut milk.
6. Add water to cover the pork and simmer until pork is tender.
7. Once tender and slightly dry, add in the coconut milk.
8. Season with more spices, chili flakes or salt if needed.
9. Serve on a bowl and top with fresh cilantro for garnish.
10. Enjoy with preferred starch like rice, or pita bread.