Enjoy this quick and easy recipe that will satisfy your noodle cravings! Macros: 62g Carbs, 25g Fat, 54g Protein, 662 Calories (Serves 2)
200g Lean Beef Sirloin (slice thinly)
75g Egg Noodles (Raw)
15ml Oyster Sauce
18g Chili Garlic Sauce
1tsp Sesame Oil
1/2 White Onion (Small)
2 Cloves Garlic
1. Boil water and throw in the egg noodles until halfway cooked.
1A. In a separate hot pan with high heat, stir fry thinly sliced beef.
2. Mince the white onion and garlic and add to the pan with the beef.
3. Mix all remaining ingredients (oyster sauce, chili garlic sauce, sesame oil, water) and throw in the beef stir fry.
4. Quickly drain the egg noodles and add to the beef stir fry. Stir fry until mixed well.
5. Serve with a slice of lime and top with freshly chopped cilantro leaves.